- Metallic Reloading
- Handgun Bullets
- 38 Caliber (.357 - .358)
LEHIGH 38(.357) 100gr BULLET XTRM DEFENSE 50/bx
The Xtreme Defense (XD) Technology is based on the popular Xtreme Penetrator product line. The design goal was to achieve the same barrier performance and massive permanent wound cavity and reduce the penetration depth to coincide with an individual's personal comfort level. It was a goal we did not meet; it was a goal we blew out of the water!
- Progressive nose geometry 18" penetration depth range
- A permanent wound cavity (PWC)that is 2 times greater than any expanding bullet
- A PWC near that of a 5.56 rifle.
- Reduced recoil.
- CNC machined from solid copper to overcome barriers to penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy inward to build pressure
- Minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of Projectiles
||750 - 4,200
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)
|Minimum Twist Rate
||US 9,829,293,US 62/448,731
||FTM - Fluid Transfer Monolithic
||38 Special Cartridge Only
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
Lehigh Defense 38 caliber 100gr Extreme Defense Bullets
By George M.
on Jul 23, 2020
Two thumbs up for Lehigh Defense! They don't just make defensive bullets for handguns. I've used several offerings from Lehigh Defense in different rifles and they offer exceptional penetration and energy transfer, especially for a non-expanding environmentally neutral bullet.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.