- 300 Weatherby Mag
HORNADY AMMO 300 WEATHERBY 200gr ELD X 20/BX 10/CS
Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady® Precision Hunter® factory loaded ammunition. Great care has been given by Hornady engineers to develop superior, match-accurate hunting loads that allow the ELD-X® bullet to achieve its maximum ballistic potential.
Propellants used in the Precision Hunter® ammunition line are clean burning and loaded to uniform capacity for consistent shot to shot results regardless of temperature. This attention to detail provides the highest levels of accuracy and performance uniformity for the most demanding and diverse hunting situations.
- Featuring the radically superior ELD-X® bullet with Heat Shield® tip, Precision Hunter is the ideal load for ANY hunting situation because of its effective terminal performance at ALL practical ranges.
- BEST-IN-CLASS BCS: Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in-class BC over its entire trajectory.
- MATCH ACCURATE HUNTING BULLET: Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency.
- DEVASTATING CONVENTIONAL RANGE PERFORMANCE: With high velocity, 0-400 yard impact, the bullet continually expands throughout its penetration path. The thick shank of the jacket and high InterLock ring keep the core and jacket together providing 50-60% weight retention.
- BEST EXTENDED RANGE TERMINAL PERFORMANCE AVAILABLE: Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Exhibiting controlled expansion with a large mushroom and 85-90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities. Available as component bullets or in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition.
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Bart I.
on May 27, 2020
I like to push heavier bullets with the 300 Weatherby this is a great performer and has a good price point. Took a nice cow elk at 380 yards through & through one shot clean kill,
what more could you ask for.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.