- 45 ACP
NORMA AMMO 45 AUTO 175gr MHP 20/bx 30/cs
MASSIVE EXPANSION AND EXTREMELY RELIABLE THROUGH INNOVATIVE DESIGN
The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP) is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and great stopping power. It is designed to reliably feed into all pistol and carbine chambers and is calibrated for consistent devastating terminal performance, regardless of barrel length. By achieving excellent expansion, repeatable time-after-time, the Norma MHP is poised to set a new standard for personal defense ammunition.
- Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
- One of the largest expanding defensive hollow point bullets in the world
- Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
- Cold formed monolithic copper construction for extreme terminal performance
- Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics
This is loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Caliber: .45 ACP/Auto
- Weight: 175 gr
- Bullet Type: Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP)
- Muzzle Velocity: 1053 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 431 ft. lbs.
- Case: Brass
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.