- Metallic Reloading
- Bullet Pullers & Other Tools
FRANKFORD PLATINUM STUCK CASE REMOVER
Get back to reloading in minutes with the Frankford Arsenal Stuck Case Remover. No need to disassemble your press or break out your other tools. Simply insert the Stuck Case Remover device into the shell holder, clamp down on the case and activate the press lever to quickly and efficiently separate the case from the die. Once the case is free, remove the tool and continue to reload.
- Provides optimal leverage with the use of a reloading press
- Case removal with no extra tools required
- No need to remove or adjust the sizing die
- Adjustable clamp works on .17 Rem.-.338 Lapua cartridge sizes
- Remover uses shell holder to secure to press
Read 3 Reviews - Average Rating: 4.7 stars
Stuck case remover
By David F.
on Apr 18, 2020
No more drills and tapes to keep track of. The old system still remains as a backup, perfect.
By Pat W.
on Nov 04, 2019
I like the new design no drilling or taping needed clamps to shell and uses press to pull shell out of die
stuck case remover
By James Q.
on Oct 12, 2018
Well worth the money. No more drilling and tapping. No more damaged decap pins or bent rods. Simple and easy to use.
I did not give 5 stars because it can slip off case. Overall a great device. Any reloader is going to stuck cases from time to time.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.